We offer tailor-made, authentic, affordable and interesting Galapagos Islands tours. You have a choice between a cruise, island hopping and diving tours.
CRUISING THE GALAPAGOS:
- See the biggest selection of islands and greatest variety of wildlife in the shortest time.
- A fully inclusive experience with expert Galapagos National Park guides, meals, snorkelling and kayaking.
- A big selection of boats from 16 to 100 passenger and to suit every budget and taste.
HOTEL BASED GALAPAGOS VACATION:
- Stay longer on each island and fully explore and integrate with local people and wildlife.
- There are four inhabited islands to stay on, Santa Cruz, Isabela, San Cristobal and Floreana.
- Choose from simple lodges, high end tented camps or luxury hotels in beach or highland locations
We organize cruise packages to satisfy the travel styles of every modern explorer. All cruises offer great itineraries, but there might be just one that is the perfect one for you!
There will be twice daily excursions with expert Galapagos National Park guides that consist of either trail walks, kayaking or snorkeling adventures. They will explain the wildlife, ecosystem, and history of the Galapagos Islands and answer all your questions. Accommodation is usually in double cabins, size depending on the ship. Meals are all served on board the boat and can be buffet style, à la carte or barbeque.
If you are traveling alone and want to save the single supplement, you can buy a space in a shared double cabin on some of the cruises. Contact us for your tailor-made Galapagos vacation!
Not sure how to get started? Check out our personal recommendations:
- The Comorant Catamaran is a great luxury option which offers excellent value. The cabins are fairly large with floor-to-ceiling windows and private balconies and common areas are very spacious and comfortable. See our offers for 4, 5 and 8-day cruises.
- The Odyssey Yacht is an affordable first-class option that offers a very comfortable cruise experience. Spacious cabins, beautiful social areas and a whirlpool make for a perfect 5-day or 6-day cruise.
- The Nemo is a small sailing catamaran making for a unique and adventurous experience. Cabins are small but cozy and a lot of time is spent in the ample social areas. Find the details for your itinerary of choice.
Galapagos Island Hopping
Whilst we do often recommend a cruise, an increasing number of visitors never set foot on a live-aboard boat as the choice of lodges and hotels in the Galapagos is growing and with a so-called island hopping tour you can explore some of the uninhabited island with daily boat tours. Galapagos offers everything from backpacker hostels to luxurious resorts.
One of the advantages is that you can create your own itinerary. Usually you pick one or more of the inhabited islands as your base and take day tours to visitors’ sites or other, smaller islands from there.
Our most popular island hopping tour combines Santa Cruz with San Cristobal. It also includes a visit to one of the small uninhabited islands. If beautiful beaches should be a part of your tour, be sure to include Isabela, for example in our 6-days tour. During an extensive 8-day island hopping tour you will stay on the three largest islands (Santa Cruz, San Cristobal, Isabela) and participate in many tours, maximizing your chances to observe the amazing wildlife.
Of course we are also happy to build your tailor-made Galapagos tour, according to your interests and budget!
Galapagos Islands with kids - and tips
If you are traveling with the whole family including your kids, the Galapagos Islands are also an amazing option for your holidays. You can find more information about a trip to the Galapagos with your kids on our page Galapagos and Ecuador with kids. In case you are looking for more general travel tips to the Galapagos visit the Galapagos travel tips page.