Combine stepping back in time amid the Inca temples of Machu Picchu and a nature trip snorkeling with sea lions on a voyage to the Galapagos Islands! During this trip you will discover the country of the Incas and their remarkable archaeological locations. You will visit the most popular spot Machu Picchu, the Sacred Valley and the ruins of Ollantaytambo. Enjoy the visits of the magical cities Lima and Cusco and its cultural scenes. In this vast and storied land, ancient, colonial, and modern traditions meld together for an unforgettable cultural experience. Our goal is to provide you with a singular experience that will exceed your expectations and result in a visit to Peru that few have experienced in the same way!
- 4 nights in double room accommodation with private bathroom, in selected 3* hotels/ hacienda, and breakfast included
- Meals as detailed below
- English-speaking guide
- Private and shared transportation
- Visits and excursions described in the program
- Entrance fees in Cuzco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- Train ticket to Machu Picchu (Tourist Class)
- Ticket for shuttle bus to Machu Pichu (roundtrip)
- Local contact for emergency (24h)- (English language support)
PRICE PER PERSON: starting at US $885,-
*All prices are subject to change. Please contact us for special offers and child discounts.